AIIMS NORCET Result 2022:- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has released the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022 results. of AIIMS NORCET 2022: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has released the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022 results. The results for candidates who registered for NORCET 2022 can be found on the official AIIMS website, aiimsexams.ac.in.
The Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)-2022 has been provisionally qualified for based on performance in the online CBT exam, according to a merit-based list published by AIIMS.
Subscribe PlzSubscribe You Tube Channel
Candidates for the nursing officer position took a computer-based online test on September 11, 2022.
19854 candidates in total, 12279 of whom are women and 7575 of whom are men, have been determined to be qualified.
“NORCET Rank will be used for direct recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer (Group B posts) in all AIIMS/04 Central Government Hospitals in the pay scale at the Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-),” states the official announcement.
the decision made after taking all qualified candidates into account Online allotments will be made. The exact procedures and current seat locations for inviting applications for seat allocation based on NORCET Rank in each Institute will be announced in due course.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment CET 2022 Details
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
|Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)
|Number of Posts
|AIIMS NORCET Exam Date
|11 September 2022
|AIIMS NORCET Result 2022 Release Date
|26 September 2022
Information regarding the AIIMS NORCET 2022 Rank Card
- Roll Number of the Shortlisted Candidate Category of the PWBD Candidate, if any
- Institution with the highest overall NORCET ranking
- Important guidelines for further action.
The AIIMS NORCET 2022 Result Can Be Downloaded.
- Visit the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in, and scroll to the “Recrutiment” Tab to access the online results.
- Selecting that tab will take you to a new page, where you should once more choose “Nursing Officer.”
- The brand-new webpage norcet2022.aiimsexams.ac.in, created especially for the NORCET Exam this year, will be displayed to you.
- After clicking on the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) link, choose the NORCET 2022 Result Link.
- You can now download the AIIMS NORCET in PDF format. to your gadget the Merit List 2022.
- Check your roll numbers using AIIMS. Provisionally Selected Candidates for NORCET 2022
Results for the AIIMS NORCET Important Links
|AIIMS NORCET Result
|AIIMS NORCET Result You Tube Video
|Others Vacancies Details